Thursday, June 19, 2014

Been a While

It's been a few years since I've posted on here. Mainly because the last time I added a new post, it was about my former employer, and they got wind of some not-so-friendly remarks I had made.

But who cares? They were mostly true. and the thing that irks me, is that someone who knew I had this blog, sent it to my boss. He was not too happy, since some of the comments were about him.

Oh well, that's all in the distant past. I have since started a new job, working for my brother. This place is awesome. Except for all of the political cattiness.

My family and I had to sell our house and move to this new town. The problem is that our old house sold very quick, and we are unable to get into our new house. It was supposed to happen a week ago, but now they are saying it will be next week sometime. I will believe it when I am standing inside of it.

Maybe I'll start posting a little more. None of the people I know post anymore. Seems like blogging is so 2006. I should get with the times and make a podcast or something. But even that seems so 2010. I could be wrong, my internet presence is not quite what it used to be.
|